Terms and Conditions
This "TAMASHIMA.tokyo" website (hereinafter "this site") is operated by the TAMASHIMA.tokyo Office (hereinafter "the operator"). The services provided to users of this site (hereinafter "these services") are provided in accordance to these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "these Terms and Conditions"). Users of these services (hereinafter "users") are considered to have consented to all Terms and Conditions when using these services.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. Note that any part of these Terms and Conditions may change without prior notice. Therefore, please confirm the latest version of these Terms and Conditions before using this site.
1．Use of this Site
- (A) Use Restrictions
- The operator creates provisions regarding the use of these services, and has the right to restrict use. In addition, when the operator deems it necessary, the operator may revise the provisions concerning the use of these services at any time without prior notice to users. Note, if any damages are caused to the operator through the actions of a user, the operator may claim compensation for the damage from the user.
- (B) Responsibility for the Preparation of Necessary Equipment and Costs
- When using these services, it is necessary to access this site. It is the responsibility of users to bear the costs of any necessary equipment, software, means of communication, etc., as well as those incurred to properly install and operate these. The operator is not involved in the preparation or methods, etc. by which users access this site.
- (C) Notifications and Contact
- In cases in which the operator determines it necessary to notify or contact users, users will be emailed using the information the users input. In cases in which the user determines it necessary to contact the operator, the user will address the specified point of contact (). The operator will not accept other means of notification or communication.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright and trademark rights, design rights, or other intellectual property rights related to all photos, logos, images, videos, text, music, and so on listed on this site are the property of the operator. However, if the owner of the intellectual property of the listed information is other than the operator, those intellectual property rights are the property of their respective owners. Note, for the use of such content on this site, unless you have been authorized by the operator, reproduction, use, reprinting, electronic processing, transmission, distribution, transfer, rent, secondary use, and all other similar acts are refused absolutely.
The operator makes no guarantees to users or third parties as to the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of the information on this website, such as text, videos, software, etc., or that it is without infringement of third party rights. In addition, no guarantees are made as to the use or connection environments, etc. for these services or this site. Also, the operator is not liable for any software, hardware, or connection troubles or other damages caused in the use of this site.
The operator is not liable for any of the following actions by users: acts in violation of laws and regulations; acts that may lead to or encourage crime; acts contrary to public order; acts that violate others' rights and/or privacy; the use of fictitious email addresses or those belonging to third parties; acts that attempt to destroy these services or the security and systems of these services; other improper conduct. Once determined, users may be prohibited without prior notice. In addition, the operator is not liable for any damages caused by such actions by third parties.
In cases in which the operator becomes unable to provide services due to fires, power failures, earthquakes, other natural disasters, war, riots, civil unrest, labor disputes, government orders, or access from an unexpected number of users, communication environment degradation, or malfunctions, the operator may suspend, change, or end services without prior notification or consent from users. In addition, in cases where a temporary suspension of these services is deemed necessary by the operator for operational or technical purposes, the operator may similarly suspend, change, or end services without prior notification or consent from the users.
In cases where the provision of these services is delayed, changed, suspended, stopped, or ended due to any reason, the operator, in principle, bears no responsibility to the users or third parties. However, this does not apply to delays, changes, suspensions, stops, or ends of service caused by willful or gross negligence on the part of the operator. Note, in cases where the operator receives complaints or demands for damages from third parties, it may be necessary for the users to cooperate within a scope necessary to solve the matter. Users shall not reject this.
4. Violations of These Terms and Conditions
Users who discover acts in violation or that have the potential to violate these Terms and Conditions, please contact this site's operator.
5 Applicable Law and Court with Jurisdiction
All matters, including disputes related to this site, are subject to Japanese law, and will be in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan.
Enacted Date: Aug. 7, 2017
TAMASHIMA.tokyo Office (within the Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau).